Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom


Today is my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom! I want to take a minute today and thank you for continuing to be my mother even in my adult life.
Thank you for being ready to give advice when I ask, and remaining silent when it is most appreciated.
Thank you for never saying "I told you so".
Thank you for being yourself, loving, thoughtful, and forgiving.
Thank you for helping me become the person I am.
Thank you for always being there when I need you.
I am so happy I inherited your love for animals, as it has enriched my life so very much.
I love you Mom, bunches and bunches, and hope this day and all days ahead are good ones, as you deserve all the good life has to offer.

2 comments:

elsieflynn said...

Happy Birthday, T's mom...
thank you for giving the world such a beutiful person, your daughter.

I, too, hope all your days will be happy ones, filled with joy and love.

God bless you today and always.

Leedra said...

A great tribute to your mother.